Terms of Service
Poweroins creates a platform that facilitate the creation or sharing of any forms of expression including information, ideas, career interests and other using technologies via connecting people with each other and building communities.
The use of Poweroins account and any related services mentioned in these Terms is free of cost.
Services of Poweroins
We agree to provide you with the Services of Poweroins which includes all of the products, features, applications, services, technologies, and software that are under the Registered Company of Poweroins. We work to reach our mission of bringing the emotions and talents of people closer and build a virtual community to share and distribute. The main Services are:
· Create, connect, communicate, discover, and share personal things. By creating your account, you generate a position for you in this virtual community which lets you connect with people of similar talent or interest. You have the personalized opportunity to connect with the whole world and communicate world-wide.
· People are different, so do their interest. But the feeling of boredom is same for everyone. You can kill your tedious time here by watching and experiencing so many positive and entertaining stuffs.
· Digital technology will be a vital tool in re-creating community connections. Our role of service in technology is to develop community by giving power and a voice to people within the larger ecosystem. For any successful economy, technology becomes a catalyst for social change.
· Our service is to enable citizens to create a better future for them with the help of technology.
· Our team is always trying to create revolution and innovate our brand. This includes examining the data we have about our users and understanding how people use our Products to make our Service better and contribute to the well-being of our community. Our data policy defines our research and modification approach to develop community.
· To advance this concept, technology and its infrastructure universally we must accumulate and transmit data across our systems globally, including outside of your country of residence. This assures balance, support and strength of framing for our services.
· We exhibit significant sponsored content including advertisement and offers that will be relevant to you to discover content, products, and services. Our main motive at Poweroins is to make that content appropriate and significant.
How can you help us?
We agree to provide you all our services mentioned to the full of our ability and commitment. In return we require you to follow the guidelines mentioned below as we want to provide a safe and secured social media platform for all our members.
· In order to be a member of Poweroins, you must be at least 18 years old or the minimum legal age of your country.
· You must not be prohibited from receiving any aspect of our Service under applicable laws or engaging in payments related Services if you are on an applicable denied party listing.
· Once your account is disabled for violation of law or any of our policies you should not create a new account without getting an email confirmation from email@example.com
· You must not be a convicted sex offender.
· You must give legitimate and up to date information while creating an account with Poweroins. You may not create an account for a different person without their permission and you can’t personate others.
· None of your deeds should be unlawful, misguiding, or fraudulent. You can’t do anything for an illegal or unauthorized purpose. For any such activities the consequences will be faced only by you and Poweroins don’t have any responsibilities over it.
· These terms or guidelines are meant to be agreed and you can't violate or encourage others to violate these Terms. Any violations or related activities are to be reported. You can inbox to Poweroins user account as well.
· You can't create accounts or attempt to access or collect information in unauthorized ways. This includes creating accounts or collecting information in an automated way without our express permission.
· You can't buy, sell, or transfer credentials of your account or solicit, collect, or use login credentials of other users.
· You can't post private or confidential information or do anything that violates someone else's rights.
Apart from following the guidelines you also agree on the points below so that we can provide an uninterrupted Service to all our users.
· Any content posted by you will be your content and you will have the sole right on that content (if it is an original content of yours). You agree on our license to use your content but we do not claim the ownership. We use this license to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate, and create derivative works of your content. You can end this license anytime by deleting your content or account. However, content will continue to appear if you shared it with others and they have not deleted it.
· You agree on our right to use your username, profile picture, and information about your relationships (such as follows) and actions (such as likes, comments) with accounts, ads, offers, and sponsored content. With this right we will show the mentioned details to accounts, ads and other sponsored content that you follow or exhibited interest.
· You agree on our right to download and install updates to the Service on your device.
· You agree on our right to change your username or similar identifier if we believe that the username or similar identifier you selected is inappropriate or unnecessary.
Our Actions and Agreement
· If any aspect of this agreement is unenforceable, the rest will remain in effect.
· Any amendment or waiver to our agreement must be in writing and signed by us. If we fail to enforce any aspect of this agreement, it will not be a waiver.
· We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
· This agreement does not give rights to any third parties.
· You cannot transfer your rights or obligations under this agreement without our consent.
· Our Service is provided "as is," and we can't guarantee it will be safeand secure or will work perfectly all the time.
· We also don’t control what people and others do or say, and we aren’t responsible for their (or your) actions or conduct (whether online or offline) or content (including unlawful or objectionable content).
We may change our Terms of Service including the Services, Agreement, Guidelines so that they accurately reflect our Service and policies. Unless otherwise required by law, we will notify you before we make changes to these Terms and give you an opportunity to review them before they go into effect. Then, if you continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Terms. If you do not want to agree to these or any updated Terms, you can delete your account.